Cofra New Sheffield S3 Safety Boot
Cofra Sheffield safety boots feature water repellent grain leather uppers with KEVLAR® protection, a breathable, antibacterial lining, cushioned footbed, steel mid-sole and non-metallic toe cap.
Conclusion: The Sheffield is particularly suited for use by glassworks, car industry & aluminium works - as the metatarsal area is covered with Kevlar - lightweight cut resistant protection. Inner Cut resistant Protection with SAWTECH
- Upper: Water repellent leather with cut protection.
- Lining: SANY-DRY® breathable, antibacterial, it absorbs and releases moisture, abrasion resistant.
- Footbed: METATARSAL SUPPORT GEL, made of soft PU, full piece, antistatic, anatomic, removable, covered with cloth.
- The soft gel insert in the metatarsal area guarantees stability and comfort even on uneven surfaces.
- Cold and heat insulation.
- Outsole: PU/Nitrile rubber resistant to +300°C (1 minute contact).
- Plus: Midsole Steel, Toe cap non-metallic.
- Conforms to: EN20345 S3 HRO CR SRC.
Click here for the Delivery & Returns information.