North Sea Workwear Privacy Statement
North Sea Workwear is committed to complying with the current data protection laws, protecting the privacy of our customers and ensuring they have a positive experience when conducting business with us. Please read this General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statement carefully as it outlines our personal data handling practices for both online and offline data.
We will only use your personal data in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent.
Ways we may use your personal data are:
- To meet contract obligations.
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products and services. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalise newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.(North Sea Workwear does not store the personal data of the third party).
- Data may be shared with our IT provider during essential testing of our systems.
Our lawful bases for processing personal information are where:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract;
- We have carefully considered and specific legitimate business purposes which are in our interests and those of our customers enabling us to enhance the services we provide.
We are committed to:
- Retaining your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which you made this available to us;
- Not share or sell your data to any 3rd parties for them to further process;
- Endeavoring to ensure that your personal data is accurate and kept up-to-date;
- Never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the Data Protection Commissioner;
- Always work to ensure that all reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access;
- Reporting to the Data Protection Commissioner within 72 hours of the breach if there is a breach of the data we hold, which risks your rights or freedoms;
If you have a complaint with regards to us in relation to your personal data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Commissioner).
If you would like to contact the North Sea Workwear about your Data Protection, update your details, delete your personal data from our systems, withdraw consent for us to process your personal data; or would like to contact us for any other reason please use the following contact details:
If required, our full contact address can be found: https://northseaworkwear.com
North Sea Workwear
Our Cookies Policy
About our cookies
Cookies are a small text files which are stored within a user’s computer or mobile device, when you access a website via the internet. They are designed to hold a certain amount of user data, which is specific to the user or the website they are viewing. This data can be accessed by either the web server or the client computer.
Any visitor to NSW can choose to manage the cookies we use on our website through their internet browser settings. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org However, remember that certain cookies may be set as soon as a user visits our website, but you can remove them using your internet browser settings.
Turning cookies off
Please note that disabling some cookies from our website will have an impact on the functionality and performance of the website and may prevent you from using certain services provided. If you choose to turn these cookies off, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through our website or be sure how our website will perform while you are visiting. This means NSW will be unable to update our website to improve its user performance.
Use of flash files
Across the North Sea Workwear website we make use of flash files, which present visual information and allow integration with third parties (such as YouTube). Using Flash Files allows NSW to offer the user a better online experience.
Adobe offers a tool to monitor, prevent and remove ‘flash cookies’ – more information can be found by clicking here
If you have any questions or queries about any of our cookies or policies, please feel free to get in touch with North Sea workwear at email@example.com For further information about cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org