Your Basket is empty.
For many years the Pro Harness Range has brought workers home safely, whatever their job.
The improved Pro harness design offers the same stringent safety standards but with improved comfort, adjustability, webbing management and functionality.
Quick Connect for fast and easily adjustable connection.
Chest Strap in an optimum position for connection to lanyards and systems. Keeps connectors out of the userís face
Spring loaded grip bar ensures no webbing slippage. Easier to adjust with pull down adjustment.
Spare torso webbing stored through hip strap.
All stitch blocks are away from the body for greater comfort.
Large Rear D-ring is easier to connect, increasing safety. Can be used for rescue.
45 mm Polyester webbing with high-strength polyamide thread stitching for a breaking strength > 2700 daN
- high-strength zinc-plated steel
- attachment D rings in zinc-plated forged steel
- energy absorbing dorsal plate
- quick adjustment buckles
- energy absorber: tear strap
- trigger level force 2 kN
- impact force reduction < 6 kN
- automatic snap hook nickel-plated
- high strength forged steel
- strength >2500 daN
- opening: 50mm
- lanyard breaking strength > 1500 daN
Conforms to: EN 361:2002 EN 355:2002
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Click here for the Delivery & Returns information.