Magnum Classic CEN Boots are a lightweight boot that provides just the right amount of protection to the foot and ankle but still enabling you to be agile.These Magnum Classic CEN boots are worn by Police, Military & Security Personnel all over the world; they are constructed from tough, easy to polish (shine up) full grain, water resistant, leather. To maximise comfort the classic have 1150 denier nylon side panels, a deep padded comfort tongue, which when coupled with the Thermoplastic stiffeners, make for ultimate comfort, strength and durability.
- Magnum classic non safety boot.
- SRA slip rating.
- Leather/Nylon Upper.
- Rubber Heat/Cold Resistant Outsole.
- 6 Metal Eyelet Laced boot for added secure comfort on your feet.
- Conforms with EN ISO 20345:2011 safety regulations.
- Outsole is heat (to 300 c), cold, slip, diesel, petrol and oil resistant
- Energy absorption in heel seat up to 30 Joules
Click here for the Delivery & Returns information.